Ronke Lawal has been invited to speak at events around the world including The University of Cambridge and The Association for Professional African Women of the Diaspora in Paris.
Ronke is a confident and dynamic public speaker with a vibrant speaking style.
Type of public speaking she is available to undertake:
- MC/Host at awards and events
- Chair of panels
- Seminars and workshops facilitation
- Corporate training sessions facilitation
Areas of expertise:
- Women in business
- African diaspora
- Youth enterprise
- Black women in the diaspora
- Public Relations and communications
- Social Media
- Small Business
To discuss booking fee and your event in more detail email firstname.lastname@example.org