Ronke Lawal has been invited to speak at events around the world including The University of Cambridge and The Association for Professional African Women of the Diaspora in Paris and is a confident and dynamic speaker. She has also facilitated seminars and workshops at universities, corporations and global law firms across the UK including self-hosting highly successesful business seminars under her own business Ariatu PR.
Ronke is a confident and dynamic public speaker with a vibrant speaking style.
Type of public speaking she is available to undertake:
- MC/Host at awards and Conferences
- Chair of panels
- Seminars and workshops facilitation: Public Relations, Media Training, Digital and Social media
- Corporate training sessions facilitation: Networking, Personal Branding, Pitching, Crisis Communications
Areas of expertise:
- Women in business
- African diaspora
- Youth enterprise
- Black women in the diaspora
- Public Relations and communications
- Social Media
- Small Business
To discuss your event including booking fee & logistics in more detail email firstname.lastname@example.org