Ronke Lawal has been invited to speak at events around the world including The University of Cambridge and The Association for Professional African Women of the Diaspora in Paris and is a confident and dynamic speaker. She has also facilitated training sessions and workshops at universities, associations corporations and global law firms across the UK as well as highly successful business seminars under her own business Ariatu PR.
Ronke is a confident and dynamic public speaker with a vibrant speaking style whose authentic and relaxed style ensures that audiences are engaged and enthusiastic.
Book Ronke to speak at:
- MC/Host at awards and conferences
- Chair of panels
- Seminars and workshops facilitation: Public Relations, Media Training, Digital and Social media
- Corporate training sessions facilitation: Networking, Personal Branding, Pitching, Crisis Communications
Areas of expertise:
- Women in business
- African diaspora
- Youth enterprise
- Black women in the diaspora
- Public Relations and communications
- Social Media
- Small Business
To discuss your event including booking fee & logistics in more detail email email@example.com
The following video playlist includes examples of events that Ronke has spoken at in the past.