From chairing panels and hosting intimate fireside chats to giving keynote speeches and MCing conferences, Ronke Lawal is a highly sought after public speaker whose authentic and relaxed style ensures that audiences are engaged, encouraged, inspired and enthused.
She has spoken at events and facilitated training sessions and workshops for universities, enterprise initiatives, associations, corporations and global law firms across the UK including; The University of Cambridge, Black Ballad, Founderfest, The Urban Lawyers Careers Conference, Pursue Your Passion, The University of Kingston, The University of Kent, University of the Arts London, Our Mel, Latham & Watkins, The Black Solicitors Network, The UK Black Business Show, The BME PR Pros Conference, Black Travel Creators, PR Fest (Scotland), Black Girls Festival, Jolt Business School, Africa Food Week London, London Food Tech week, CreatHers, Breaking Barriers Student Law Conference, Do it Now Now, Dream Nation, Aon, Create with Eight, Hatch Enterprise, The Society of Authors, Houses of Parliament, University of Greenwich, The Association for Professional African Women of the Diaspora (Paris) and many more.
She also hosts her own successful business seminar series under her own business Ariatu PR.
Ronke is available for:
- MC/Host at awards and conferences
- Chair panels
- Seminars and workshops facilitation: Public Relations, Public speaking, Media Training, Digital and Social media
- Corporate training sessions facilitation: Networking, Personal Branding, Pitching, Crisis Communications, Media training
Areas of expertise:
- Women in business with a particular passion for Black women in business
- Entrepreneurship and youth enterprise
- African diaspora
- Public Relations, communications and the media
- Social Media
- Pop culture and social commentary
To discuss your event including booking fee & logistics in more detail email email@example.com
The following video playlist includes examples of events that Ronke has spoken at in the past.