Social media is one of the most effective ways in which businesses and individual brands can communicate with multiple audiences and it make an impact on their reputations, customer relations and even overall sales. Too often people complain that they can’t keep up with platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter but when using them for business remember that your intention has to be clear, you do not have to be on every single platform in order to make an impact. If you focus on the platforms that your customers/clients engage with you the most on and the social media platform which can make an impact on your business brand you will see that using social media can be a great way to raise your brand visibility. It really is not complicated but some people spend too much time trying to over-complicate things and become easily distracted or despondent when they do not see immediate results. Remember that there are so many tools out there to help you to automate and manage your platforms find one that suits your needs; here are just a few recommendations:
- Buffer – A dynamic multi-platform, very easy to use and great for automation
- HootSuite – Social media management platform which allows you to manage multiple accounts.
- Dlvr.it – a powerful automation platform which allows you to share content
- Commun.it – a community management platform which allows you to engage with your follows and monitor your list of followers/who you follow.
Much like anything in life once you learn how to use a platform and get into the habit of using it (mindfully) you will start to see an impact without feeling overwhelming. Remember you control social media, don’t let it control you! In this video I provide some straightforward advice on how to use social media mindfully without becoming overwhelmed by it!
I have also written the How To Use Social Media Effectively eGuide to help entrepreneurs understand the power and impact of social media in their communications mix. It offers useful advice, tips and ideas and is a working document which should actively be used alongside a PR/Comms Strategy. This short and comprehensive guide will provide you with the necessary tools you need to start using social media effectively to build your business or personal brand.
In this guide you will learn the following:
- Types of Social Media Platforms
- Choosing The Right Platform for Your business
- Tools to Manage Social Media
- Understanding Social Media Language
- How to create Your Social Media Tribe
- How to have fun and save time
The primary aim is to USE this guide, this may not give you all the answers but it can give you the energy to find your voice in the noisy social media world! Buy a copy today: http://www.ariatupublicrelations.com/ariatupreguides/socialmedia
Watch more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_jvIvmyI0VkF2J8ef3MV8-7xCS2br4qJ