In this high impact seminar I will be providing strategic insight into how individuals can boost their personal brands. This is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs or professionals who want to raise their corporate visibility and business credibility. Delegates will learn how to make more of an impact within their sectors both online via social media and offline at networking events or through public speaking opportunities. I will also show delegates how to use PR tactics to raise their personal brands effectively, develop effective relationships and build a community of personal brand ambassadors who will champion them throughout their career or business journeys.
- The Power of A Personal brand – how having a strong personal brand can make an impact on your overall marketing strategy and open up new opportunities in your business or career journey.
- Using PR to enhance your profile – Using public relations strategies to enhance your public profile.
- Identifying your values & Knowing your purpose – Understanding what your brand is and how you can maintain your integrity and authenticity.
- Social Media strategy – How to use social media platforms to raise your visibility.
- Public Speaking Tips – Advice and guidance on becoming a more confident public speaker.
- Measuring Success – Assessing Long term goals and celebrating success.
Use hashtag #AriatuPRPersonalBrand
About The AFFORD Business Club
AFFORD Business club will support African diaspora entrepreneurs by providing business development support to entrepreneurs who seek to develop or launch their businesses in Africa.
If you are an African Diaspora entrepreneur then the AFFORD Business club is an ideal space to network, and get support for your business, in the diaspora, and in Africa.
We provide business development support and services to innovative, fast-growing diaspora SMEs to ensure they can – deliver their core business; produce socially-responsible products and services; and create well-paid, and sustainable jobs to contribute to Africa’s wealth and prosperity. For more information and to become a member: http://www.afford-diasporafinance.org/abc/