In this video I give some advice on how to avoid some very common business mistakes. They seem pretty obvious but these simple mistakes are blocking so many business owners from achieving great things in their businesses. Mistakes are not here to break us so even if you make a mistake in your business please do not get too attached to the disappointment. Mistakes offer us an opportunity to learn and grow.
This message from Josh Kaufman serves as a useful reminder of what every entrepreneur should keep at the forefront of their minds when doing business and can help to avoid the mistakes I address in the video.
“Every successful business
(1) creates or provides something of value that
(2) other people want or need
(3) at a price they’re willing to pay, in a way that
(4) satisfies the purchaser’s needs and expectations and
(5) provides the business sufficient revenue to make it worthwhile for the owners to continue operation.”
Every mistake is a chance to learn something. What lessons have you learnt from being in business?